Cleaning is not just about your house but also your office or in some cases your working area. Your office equipment holds a lot of germs that you couldn’t even imagine, and if you think that you spend more time in your working area than your home you will see why it’s important to keep it clean too.
Your mobile phone: We are living in a world of technology. Our mobile phones are not just an essential piece in our lives but also like a part of our body, especially if we need it for business as well. The frequency of cleaning your device is up to you. But the more often you clean it, the further you will be from germs and diseases. There are a few ways of doing it. Pick one and start now!
- First of all, using any harsh chemical is not the brightest thing to do. You can find phone cleaning kits in stores or online.
- If you are in a hurry and need a quick resolution, you can try using a scotch tape. It will remove dirt and annoying fingerprints.
- An alcohol free wet tissue will also help you stay away from germs and bacterias.
Your computer screen: We usually don’t understand how dirty is the computer screen because of the light. But if you pay attention when you turn off your computer you will understand that you have to clean it asap. Like many electronic devices you should keep harsh chemicals away.
- You can always find cleaning kits especially made for monitors. The kit contains microfiber cloth which won’t harm your screen and a special solution to get rid of dirt.
- If you are looking for a more natural way to clean your monitor, mix white vinegar and distilled water equally and fill a small spay bottle. Now all you need is a microfiber cloth.
- Just remember that it’s always safe and better for your computer to be cool to clean it.
Your earbuds: You earbuds are your saver when you need to be concentrated or to be isolated from others. But do you ever think how dangerous it could be if you don’t pay enough attention to clean them? Earbuds can hold bacteria and germs hence they need to be cleaned very often. You should also keep in mind that sharing earbuds may cause some diseases as they can transmit bacterias form person to person.
- It’s obvious that you can not wash them in dishwasher or soak them in water. Prepare a mix of dishwashing detergent and water. Use a gentle cloth with just a small amount of the mixture. Be careful, using too much of the mixture may harm your earbuds.
- If your earbuds have a removable silicone covers, clean them separately.
- Remember to clean them only when they are detached from any device.
Your keyboard: Most of the people overlook their keyboard. That’s because they don’t know how dirty it can get. The fact is that your keyboard is dirty than your toilet. To avoid that remember to clean your keyboard frequently. But before that shut down your computer and remove the main plug.
- If you can unplug the keyboard, if not there are other ways to clean it.
- Hold it upside down to release any large dust or food clumps.
- Using a little vacuum will help you get rid of any junk from around and under the keys.
- Never use any fluid directly to keyboard. Dampen a cloth with a cleaning fluid and wipe your keyboard with it. When you finish, dry it with another cloth.
Keeping your office clean is not just about the equipment of course. Your office should be tidy and shiny so you can be more productive. Justmop offers professional and reliable office cleaning services. Book a professional cleaning session now!