One of the most sought after and widely used cleaning material is the microfiber cloth. It comes in different sizes, shapes, and colors to suit your varied cleaning requirements. Whether it is to dust your windows or wipe off the stain from your kitchen countertop, microfiber clothes would be the right choice.
What exactly is a microfiber cloth? A microfiber cloth is one that has a large number of synthetic fibers that are smaller than a silk thread. These fibers are made of polyester, polyamide, and polypropylene. The microfiber clothes that are manufactured for cleaning purpose can either be woven or non-woven. It is made of split microfiber so that it can absorb more dirt, wax, and liquid.
Microfiber cloths are generally soft and easy to work with. They don’t leave any scratch on the surface and can absorb oil and wax. It is also capable of holding eight times its weight in water. While wet cleaning with a microfiber cloth, remember to wring out as much water as possible as it increases the clothes absorbency.
Uses of microfiber cloths
Microfiber cloths can be used for a wide variety of cleaning purposes.
• In houses, general purpose cleaning like moping the floor, cleaning the windows, chrome fixtures, and other shiny surfaces can be done using microfiber cloths.
• It can be utilized in the kitchen to clean the kitchen countertops, stovetop, and stainless steel appliances. It can also be used to wipe and clean other electronic appliances like refrigerator and microwave oven.
• A microfiber cloth can be used in the bathroom to clean the bathroom mirror, cabinet and sink surfaces.
• It can be used to remove stains from upholstery, carpet and pencil marks from walls and furniture.
• Car dealers use microfiber cloths to clean the interiors of the cars, remove excess wax from paintwork, and for dusting and cleaning the glass and car surface.
• Photographic lenses are usually cleaned using microfiber clothes as it does not leave any scratch. It is also used to clean computer screens and eyeglasses.
Cleaning microfiber cloths
Handwashing is the best way to clean microfiber cloths. Soak it in warm water for some time and using your hand agitate and clean it. Rinse it well and let it air dry. The reason why microfiber clothes are so popular is that you need just water and the cloth to clean almost all surfaces.
Chemical laden cleaning agents are normally not required when microfiber clothes are used for cleaning purpose. Moreover, it is long lasting, and you need not have to invest time and money to replenish your cleaning supply.
Choosing your cleaning supply is important but not always enough helpful. Whenever you feel like you need a bit of help book one of Justmop‘s maids to get professional help.