We can’t imagine life without our furry friends. They are the joy of our lives without question. But sometimes, or maybe most of the time, they cause chaos as much as they make us laugh. We have a few recommendations for you which would make your life easier and make your four-legged friend very happy.
A pet spa: We know how it sounds. It may look the ultimate way to spoil your dog or cat but it’s a good idea to make the bath time easier for your four-legged friend. You can adjust the spa according to your friend. You can use the spa to brush your cat, give a nice pawicure or you can wash your dog without bending over. If you have enough room for such an object then you will thank us later when you see how much mess it prevents.
Built-in feeding bowls: These are great to take advantage of the unused space at the bottom of the cabinets. It might be the perfect bowl for your friend if you are trying to give him/her a diet because of its weight. You can easily hide the bowls in the cabinet when your friend ate enough.
Puppy & kitten suite: This is only possible if you have enough space in your room. If you have several pets or providing foster homes for pets in need this would be perfect for you. It would eliminate the clutter and mess around to provide a special room for the pets. But please keep in mind that it’s not to keep them all day. They should be free as much as possible for their physical and mental happiness.
Cleaning your home: It’s not easy to keep your home clean and neat all the time when you have furry friends around. But we all know that it’s worth it. Here are a few cleaning tips for you to make things easier.
- Brush your pet’s hair consistently to remove loose hair. Cut off excess hair. These two will reduce the hair amount around the house. If you have a dog washing it can lead to healthier hair.
- A lint roller is your sword against pet hair. You can use it for every item in the house and your clothes. Use it to get rid of the hair in your bed, on the sofa or on your clothes. You can also use rubber gloves to rub off the hair. Add white vinegar to your washing to loosen pet hair.
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean wooden furniture. Static electricity will remove the fur easily.
- Rubber brooms can get out the fur on the carpet. It requires a bit work but the result is satisfying.
- The best solution would be to buy a robot vacuum to clean the floor. It takes off the fur so easily and we have to admit that it is funny to watch pets chasing it.
- Sprinkling baking soda over your carpet before vacuuming will loosen the hair in the carpet and neutralise the odour.
Living with furry friends requires more attention and work than living alone but it’s definitely worth it. If you can’t keep up with the extra housework it causes, you can seek a professional help from a maid service.