Running an office is tough for many different reasons. But especially if the office you are running is large and crowded, probably the biggest challenge is to keep it clean and neat. It doesn’t matter how difficult it can be, it is the one task you can’t fail for many reasons.
A clean environment is the key to a modern and effective organization. It’s very important for the clients’ perception and employee health and wellbeing.
Let’s dive deep why office cleaning is so important.
It may sound impossible to believe but more than half of illnesses causing absence from work are caused by dirty equipment in the office. Viruses like flu can hang around on unclean surfaces for 24 hours. And those surfaces such as keyboards can hold more bacteria than toilets. In those offices where workers share phones and computers they actually share germs and bacterias as well. As you can see a lack of workplace hygiene can cost employee sickness which affects productivity.
Clean offices can help increase workplace productivity in many other ways too.
- Research shows that clutter decreases productivity. In a clean environment, workers are less likely to be distracted by clutter. A clean and decluttered office would increase everyone’s focus.
- In cleaner and well-organised offices, workers can save a lot of time when looking for a document than in a messy office.
- Clutter causes stress because subconsciously the brain tries to focus on too many things. A clean and decluttered desk lowers workers stress.
- Instead of wasting time on unnecessary things workers can get things done faster and more peacefully.
- A clean and tidy office environment would increase the workers’ happiness naturally.
Now you know how important office cleaning is and thinking about where to start. Luckily you are not alone on this one. There are cleaning companies providing office cleaning services. Before choosing the one you should look for what kind of services they supply because office cleaning should have done as a deep cleaning.
- Office room cleaning: It’s not just mopping the floors. Justmop dust, clean the windows, doors, and furniture in the room.
- Washroom cleaning: Justmop’s professional office cleaning team uses disinfectants to clean the washrooms.
- Carpet cleaning: If the office is carpeted Justmop has a professional team with the required equipment to remove any soil and dust from the carpet.
- Sofa cleaning: Any stains and dust will be gone after Justmop sofa cleaning session.
- Curtain cleaning: Curtains can hold dust and dirt which can trigger allergies. Justmop undertakes a thorough cleaning of curtains and blinds.
- Daily office cleaning: Deep office cleaning is one thing but you have to keep up with the daily office cleaning as well which would be even more difficult. Justmop can help you with dedicated staff.
Once you start having professional office cleaning services you will regret why you didn’t start sooner. Your employees will be more healthy, focused, productive and happy! This will return to you as profitability in long term. For any questions, you can call Justmop and find more information about professional office cleaning services. If you have already decided to book an office cleaning session now via our Justmop website, app or phone. Justmop professional office cleaning services will be right in front of your doorstep.