We can’t believe it’s that magical time of the year again! It’s definitely our favourite time of the year, isn’t it yours? A perfect time of the year to spend with your loved ones and gather your energy together for the upcoming year. We have a few Christmassy suggestions for you!
Table decorations: Let’s start with the table for the biggest celebration of the year.
- Rosemary wreath place cards: Simple and delicate. Little details would make your Christmas dinner perfect. Use two rosemary sprigs to make a circle and add a bow. Cut a piece of card-stick and write your message of choice.
- Candle jars as a centrepiece: For this beautiful centrepiece all you have to do is to find a few rosemary sprigs, a few slices of orange, a handful of cranberries, tea light and water. Fill the jar with the ingredients and add water. Place the tea lights and voila your centrepiece is ready!
- Tiny box forest: Grab a wooden box and fulfil it with tiny fake trees and vivid cranberry garland. Place a few fake candles between the trees.
Inside decorations: Add a Christmasy touch to every possible place in your home.
- A coffee tray for your kitchen: Place a tray in your kitchen with coffee cups and coffee ingredients. A festive touch for your kitchen which would also save time in the mornings.
- Holiday-themed sheets for your bedroom: Wow it can’t get more Christmassy than this. But who wouldn’t like to have a good night sleep in winter wonderland? We bet you would wake up to a better day with these sheets.
- Candle holders for your living room: There are many ways to bring the festive air to your living room. One of these is to place candle holders filled with light or red ornaments.
Outside decorations: Why wouldn’t you start celebration the festive season staring your front door?
- Christmas hangers: If you have a coat hanger you can turn it into a Christmas decoration and place it on your front door. Wrap the hanger with nice garlands and lights. Hang lanterns filled with lights or fake candles. Finish up with a few touches of your choice.
- Flowerpots: With a few fancy touches you can turn your flowerpot into a Christmas decoration for your front door. Fill them with fake pine tree branches and write festive messages on the pots.
Gift wrapping: It may seem not very important what you choose to wrap the gifts but it’s the little things make it great.
- Strings and green: With a few twines and stamped letters you can turn simple green paper into a perfect Christmas present wrapping paper.
- Potato stamp: We have all done this before so why not remember how to do it again and make this year’s Christmas present more special? All you have to do is to carve little potatoes into the shape you would prefer on the wrapping paper.
To get ready on time and focus on the preparations book a professional maid service now!
We hope you have a cosy, holly, jolly Christmas with your loved ones! If you would like to see more Christmas ideas you can have a look our last year post here. If you are looking for alternative Christmas trees have a look at this post.