Decorating the home is a passion for many. From choosing the right color palette for your wall to the right furniture and décor pieces, there is no end to the possibilities for those who are truly interested in this art.
For amateurs and professionals who are always on the lookout for creative ideas to decorate their home, here are a few apps you should definitely try out.
1) Houzz: The mother of all home décor apps, CNN has named Houzz as the “Wikipedia of interior and exterior design.” This app contains thousands of interior design photos categorized room wise. One can also pick up the design based on different styles of the interior design like contemporary, modern and tropical, to name a few. There is also a shop section where furniture and home décor products from well known brands are listed. This makes the task of decorating easier.
2) Homestyler Interior Design and Decorating Ideas: This app lets you upload the picture of your room and superimpose 3D images of furniture and home décor products. A few of the well-known brands from the furniture world are listed in this app, and you can select products as per your taste. This gives you an idea as to how your room would look with a particular piece of furniture. There is also a community section where décor ideas are provided with the list of products used in each décor.
3) Curate: Are you an art lover and love decorating your home with artwork? Then the curate app is for you. You can select from a range of art styles like contemporary, minimalistic or abstract, upload a picture of your room and view how the selected artwork would fit in your room.
4) MyPantone: This is a paid app developed by the famous Pantone company. This app can be used to select the right color for your wall or furniture. It can also identify the color in the picture uploaded thus helping you select the right color combination.
6) Color capture: This app developed by Benjamin Moore lets you upload any picture and identify the original color of the picture based on Benjamin Moore color palette. You can even share the details of the color with your friends to get a second opinion.
When you are running out of design ideas or is doubtful about the right color combination to use for your interior, the above apps come handy. By providing you different furniture and home décor options, these apps make your home decorating task much easier.