Is organizing the living room a daunting task for you? Do you feel that storage facilities in your living area are not enough to keep all your items well organized? Then a visit to IKEA is indispensable. From furniture with storage options to beautiful baskets and cabinets, IKEA has everything to make your living room well organized and to create that lasting impression in the mind of your guests.
Here we are introducing few living room storage items that can make a big difference to home organizing.
1) Batting: Available in three different sizes, this beautiful set of boxes is a multifunctional storage unit. It can be used to store your keys, USBs and chargers or to store your old newspapers and magazines.
2) Branas: This is yet another storage unit that can be used to store newspaper and magazine. The main advantage of this basket is that it has handles on both sides and hence can be stored beneath your side table or other furniture and pulled out as and when required.
3) Fjalla: If you want to store your gadgets and pen drives safely in an eco-friendly storage unit, then the Fjalla would be the right choice. Made of paper, this box has label holders that helps you to organize your items.
4) Fladis: This is a multifunctional storage basket and can be used as per your requirement. It can be used to store your newspaper and magazine or your footwear, whichever is convenient for you.
5) Moppe, mini chest of drawers: This chest comes with 6 drawers of different sizes. While the small drawers can be used to store your keys, USB, pen drive and other gadgets, the larger ones can be used to store newspaper, magazine and other documents.
6) Skubb, shoe box: This colorful shoe box would be ideal to store your footwear. The transparent mesh in its front makes it easy for you to view the shoe inside. This set of four shoe boxes can be placed as such or can be placed inside a storage unit. When not in use, you can unzip the box and store it flat.
7) HOL, storage table: HOL is a coffee table and storage table combined into one. Because of the mesh-like pattern of the table, it is easier to locate items that are stored inside the table.
8) IKEA PS 2014, storage table: This table consists of stackable trays that can be used to serve and store items. Because of the varied depth of the tray, it can be used to store a variety of items like books, keys, gadgets etc.
These products from IKEA not only add to the functionality of the room but also to its aesthetic value. Get these products right away and make organizing your living room a simple task.