We are now doing your laundry and dry cleaning too! At Justmop, we have one mission and it is to give you back your most valuable asset: Your Time. After listening to very valuable feedback from our customers, we are proud to introduce our laundry service with the free same-day collection and next-day delivery.
You can click on "book now" and schedule your pick up time in less than 60 seconds. Our laundry experts will show up at your door to collect your laundry items. You can book 7 days a week from 8 am until 10 pm. We will come, we will collect your items and you will only be charged once we deliver your fresh clothes back to your door.
All You Can Wash Bags
|Bags (70x50cm)||Price per Bag (AED)|
|Wash & Fold||49|
|Wash & Iron||99|
1. VAT of 5% is not included.
2. Bags: We provide you with a 70x50 cm bag, equivalent to 2 laundry loads. Charged by the number of bags.
3. Wash & Fold: Washing and tumble dry, 40 degrees Celsius (no ironing).
4. Iron or Wash & Iron: Only valid for tops and bottoms.
|Items||Clean + Press (AED)||Press (AED)|
|Pyjamas (2 pc)||14||9|
|Suit (2 pc)||35||22|
|Suit (3 pc)||40||25|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Do you have a minimum charge?
We have a minimum charge of as low as AED 49.
2) Do you have any delivery fees?
No. We do not have any delivery fees.
3) How do I know how much my total order amount is?
We will bring an itemized receipt which will give you the details of the total fees when we deliver your order.
4) How do I pay?
You can pay by credit card or cash upon the receipt of your fresh clothes.
5) How do you clean my clothes?
Our laundry experts look at your items' care labels at our facilities and decide whether it would be washed or dry cleaned. We will choose the optimal cleaning option for your clothes.
6) Can you remove all the stains?
Our trained specialists use the latest technology equipment and stain removal products at our facilities. We cannot guarantee all the stains would be removed but we can guarantee we are going to do everything in our resources to remove them. Please let us know about your specific stain removal instructions when our delivery people come to collect your clothes.
7) Are there any items you cannot clean?
We clean anything that is on our pricing table.
8) Who cleans my clothes?
We have certified, highly-trained 3rd party dry cleaners that clean your clothes in the best way possible.
9) What should I do for my first pick-up?
All you need to do is have your items to be cleaned ready for our delivery people to collect. We will come up with our bag to place all your items in. You can also place your items in a bag yourself. Let the delivery specialist know about any special instructions and wait for your fresh laundry to be delivered the next day.
10) Do I have to be home when you come to collect or drop my laundry?
Not necessarily. You can leave your bag outside your door or with your security (if allowed). Please let us know about where you would like us to drop your clothes in case you will not be home.
11) When do I get back my clean items?
We will deliver your items the next day after 6 pm. We have no extra charges for the next day delivery.
12) What is your damaged item policy?
We have a team of experts who are specifically trained to give the utmost care for your items. However, in the rare case of a damage, Justmop's liability is limited to 5 times the value of the laundry/dry cleaning charges.
13) How do you deliver my items?
Shirts and blouses will be on hanger unless otherwise is instructed.
14) At what times can my order be collected or delivered?
We pick up every day from 8 am until 10 pm. Our delivery will happen the next day after 6 pm unless you have special instructions.