For the majority of us, cleaning the bathroom is the most depressing of all the household chores. There is no escape to this cleansing act and we end up doing the chore with a frowned face. But the good news is that there are quite a few time-saving hacks we can use to clean even the dirtiest bathroom. Here we are going to share a few of those must try tricks
1) To clean bathroom tiles: The grout between the tiles is a hotbed of germs and dirt. Use a mixture of 1 part borax, 2 parts baking soda and water and apply it onto the grout. Scrub and clean the area.
2) To clean bathtub: Make a solution of 3 tablespoons baking soda, 2 cups warm water and ½ cup ammonia. Spray the solution onto the bathtub and clean it with a sponge for a bright and shiny bathtub.
3) To clean the toilet: White vinegar is an all-natural cleaning solution that not only leaves your toilet sparkling and scum free but also disinfects the toilet and get rid of all germs and bacteria.
4) To clean the drain: To unclog the drain pour a bowl of boiling water, followed by ½ cup of baking soda. Let it sit for a few minutes. Then pour a solution of equal part of vinegar and water and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Flush it down with more boiling water.
5) To clean faucets: If your bathroom faucet is dirty because of hard water, use a piece of lemon to clean it. The acidic property of the lemon breaks down the stain caused by the hard water, leaving the faucet bright and shiny.
6) To clean glass shower doors: White vinegar is the best solution for cleaning glass shower doors. Keep a bottle of white vinegar in the shower and spray it once you are done with the shower. Wipe it off with a sponge.
7) To clean shower curtain: Mix vinegar and salt to form a paste consistency. Apply it onto areas that are infected with mildew. Allow it to dry for 1-2 hours and clean with a damp cloth.
8) To clean bathroom mirror: Spray water or glass cleaner onto the mirror and use a newspaper to wipe it clean. A newspaper consists of dense fiber that can clean the glass without leaving any stains.
9) To clean the ceiling: The ceiling is the most neglected part of a bathroom. But rich in mold, grime and spots. Mix water and vinegar in equal parts, use a sponge mop and clean the ceiling.
Most of the items used in the above hacks are easily available at home. All you need is some extra time and lot of patience to work on those tricky areas. If you are short of time or think the cleaning process can be stressful, then you can avail the Justmop maid service that will give your bathroom a thorough cleaning!