Christmas and New Year are just weeks away. And every festival calls for decorating the home to bring in the flavour of the season. Decoration not only provides a pleasant view to your eyes but also fills your mind with the warmth and spirit of the season.
If you are one such person who believes in providing a festive touch to your home, here are a few products from Ikea you should definitely try out.
• NJUTNING: What better way to provide a festive touch to your home than bringing in the scent of the season! Yes, bring in the warmth and cosiness of winter with the Njutning scented block candle. With a balanced scent of lavender, honey, and wood, this candle is sure to fill not just your home but also your heart with jingles.
• ROTERA: Christmas décor is incomplete without a lantern. And the Rotera lantern for tea light candles is sure to fill the gap. Available in a red shade, this lantern can be placed inside the house along with other decorative items or outside the house for that special festive touch.
• IKEA PS 2017: Sleek and elegant, this candle holder would be the right décor piece to your home for this festive season. Place a white or contrast colour candle on it, and it is sure to grab the attention of all.
• MARIETORP: Bring back the best memories of the year with the Marietorp picture frame. This frame can hold up to 4 pictures and would be the best accessory for your wall. You can place it horizontally or vertically depending on the wall size. The special plastic front protection of the frame keep your picture safe and secure.
• EDELVIK: Provide a modern yet contemporary look to your interior with the Edelvik colour poster. The vibrant colour of the poster makes it pop up and stand out from rest of the wall accessories. Make it a part of your décor, and create a style statement this new year.
• STOCKHOLM BOWL: Looking for a centrepiece that makes a beautiful décor piece in itself? Then look no further. The Stockholm bowl is the right choice. The bowl with its beautiful floral design and brass and gold colour is sure to seize the attention of all.
• FEJKA: What Christmas without a Christmas tree! If you are looking for an artificial tree that can be reused year after year, then the Fejka is the right choice. All of 180 cm, this tree can easily be maintained and stored.
• VINTER 2017 Garland: Adorn your Christmas tree with the sparkling garland – Vinter 2017 – and bring out the child in you. Hang it on the tree branches or simply above the doors and windows; it is sure to add a sparkle to your festivities.
Ramadan or Christmas or New Year, festive décor is incomplete without a visit to Ikea. Grab these wonderful décor pieces from your nearby store and transform the overall look of your home this festive season.